Saturday, October 21, 2006

Drinking story

My room mate (female) had a chemist boyfriend that made some high-end hooch and beer. I was thirsty after a long, tedious day at work and I saw in the fridge some purple liquid in small plastic pop bottles and poured one on ice and sipped it and thought they were pretty good so I went to grab another and was getting HAMMERED off the stuff. She had come home and I went to inquire what that stuff was and she said it was like 60% proof and that you are supose to mix it. Oh! I noticed she had a mid-riff T on and never knew if she had navel jewelery. She was making a mix for herself and I just blurted out if she had any navel piercings and she turned around and I touched her stomach and she sighed and she sucked in her stomach as I knew it was an invite to move my hand down lower. Yummy.... True story - and within 10 minutes I had her doggy-style in my room. I woke up the next day (late) and apologized and we both agreed it was the alcohol and what happened should be kept between us. I never drank that purple stuff again.

Rod

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dumbest story ever... this is for bad experiences not your wanna be wet dreams.