Thursday, October 26, 2006

Casey said...

My coworker and I decided to rent together, and that's where things went wrong. First, he claimed to make about $10,000 a year more than he actually does. So, for his sake, we got a third roommate. Then, because he had a two-week vacation, he proposed that he only pay half a month's rent. That was quickly vetoed, but things only got worse.

This guy hangs out with a bunch of giggly girls that are 4-5 yrs younger and invites them over to drink our beer and wine (take into account that these girls are underage) and run around the house like a pack of wild idiots. To make things worse, these girls are really ugly and socially inept. Once, I came home late and found that they had run through my bedroom, leaving hacky sacks all over the floor (they were playing some hacky-sack dodgeball tag thing all night. weird.)
If you're going to go into somebody else's room, at least try to hide the evidence, you dunce.
This guy is also really dirty. My sister came over and accidentally sat in a pile of this guy's toe nail clippings, because he had left them all over the couch. When confronted, he accused me of being whiny. Now the question is, why did I decide to room with this mongoloid to begin with? Well, he's a liar. He agreed with all my opinions and told me he liked all the same things that I did when we were getting to know each other. Then, the story changed as he met new people. I don't think this guy really has a defined personality or a spine.

I kicked him out after 4 months.

No comments: