Wednesday, October 25, 2006

HOw about SEVERAL stories?

My first roommate was a chunky, French guy who liked to hang around with black guys. We both worked at a video store in the Pacific Palisades area of Los Angeles and he was a good salesman, but was not too pleasant with the other co-workers and one day, the boss fired him for physically hurting a lesser employee, BUT, they did not collect his keys for the store when they kicked him out!

My job, as night manager, was to close the store at night, and I did so at about 12 midnight that night.

Next day, early in the morning, I get a call from my irate boss wodering where the *@#$ are the deposits? So,. I had to drive about 15 miles to work that morning and I could not find the deposits either. MY roommate, had entered the shop at 2 a.m. that morning and took the deposits and told security that he was me!

Then, two years later, ANOTHER employee from the same work asked me to come live with him, I foolishly accepted. He was a brown belt in karate. Everything was fine, until after 3 months, he moved his gay uncle and his boyfriend into the apartment, while they were having noisy gay sex, I wanted out of the apartment!! So, my roommate, after kicking me in the stomach a few times, told me he was leaving and took all my furniture with him!

My third roommate was a young lady who LOVED Michael Jackson and Princess Di. She also loved MANY men She invited a strange man EVERY week! I got tired of it and moved out!

My other roommates were drunken fools and I even had a squatter move in and I tried everything legal and ILlegal to extricate him
I finally ended up losing my apartment and most of my belongings
laws protect squatters!

No comments: