Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Drugs...

Okay I allowed this girl to stay at my house because she said she was homeless. Me being the trusting short and feeling bad for her, I buy it hook line and sinker and let her stay. At first things are great, but then the real demond comes out and it turns out shes a crack addict. Well to even make things worse she's a crack additct with a crack dealer boyfriend. These two need to be noted and stopped. Now that shes out she has posted two new ads under rooms wanted for Sunday 10/24/06 they read will clean for rent and need a place relly bad. Watch out for her!! It's a con game in major play and they are working the Las Vegas area really hard. I don't need to explain what happends when you bring a crack addict into your home, I'm sur you get the piture. I hope this gets post everywhere on Craigs list. These two are going to hurt someone some day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what was her boyfriedns name?

Anonymous said...

JOEY, YELLOW LEXI HES A BITCH