Saturday, October 14, 2006

Sharing the bathroom

Ok, here is my story:

My junior year of college we had an apartment that I shared with two of my friends and a friend of one of the friends. Somehow I ended up sharing the bathroom with this girl I didn't really know (to this day I still nag my friend about it saying she should've shared because it was HER friend). This girl was gross. She would eat in her bedroom instead of at the table and would just leave the leftover food in there to rot and stink.

She drank too much one night and sprayed puke on her wall when she tried to make it to her trash can and we had to yell at her for like a month to clean it up. And she had this nasty boyfriend that she kept sneaking in when we were asleep (a night or two is one thing, but he had his own dorm room and wanted to live in our apartment rent free...and did I say he was nasty) and the grossest thing they would do would go to the bathroom together. Like she would take a dump and he'd follow her in there to talk, or often, take a dump himself after she was done. A couple times they brought food in there like a bag of chips.

I don't know, maybe I'm old fashioned but the last thing in the world I want would be my boyfriend to sit in our tiny bathroom while I went to the toilet and he casually ate some cheetos

No comments: