Tuesday, June 26, 2007

daron wrote:

I think I am cursed! I have live with the worst room mates you could ever imagine.

Once I moved in with an old friend of mine and she had a nice three bedroom house which happened to have an extra room. She told me there was another room mate but he was an ok guy. Well it sounded good enough to me. It turns out that this other room mate was an ex heroin addict who was taking morphene and he would sit at the kitchen table every night , like clockwork, he would have a bowl of soup in front of him and he would pass out face first into this bowl of soup. How he never drowned is beyond me.


I once had another room mate who would always steal my milk. It was so annoying because i told all the room mates not to drink my milk. i needed it for coffee and my breakfast cerial in the morning. But so many times I would go to pour milk on my cerial in the morning and a 2 litre jug would be reduced to 2 drops of milk. The real problem was i didnt know which of the room mates it was. I even started pouring my milk into a locking thermos and the bugger still found a way to get the milk out of it. So that was the final straw. I baught a bottle of laxative, it was in liquid form, and i added the entire content into the milk and i heard that dirty bugger moaning in the bathroom for an entire day! I didnt have a problem with losing any more milk after that day.

I once had another room mate or should I say 2 room mates who never left the house. I dont think either one of these guys would leave the house even if it were on fire. The first room mate had some mental problems. When ever I would bring friends over he would start having a mental breakdown and start yelling , theres too many people!!!, theres too many people!!! He was a real jem! He was growing pot in his bedroom closet and he would open his door at night and air out the smell into the rest of the house. He would always walk up to me and start talking about satanism and weird stuff like that. He would leave the house only once a day to go and pick up some Macdonals food which was all he ever ate. He would follow me around as if he were my shadow, not geting the hint that i didnt like him or want anything to do with him. He had a large screan tv but he couldnt afford cable. Well heres the kicker, my girlfriend and I were in my room, we had just had sex, and my girlfriend got up to go to the washroom, as she opened the door this guy almost fell head first into my room! He must have had his head pressed firmly against the door. Needless to say my girlfriend never came back to my place again.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that was funny about putting something in the milk to send that guy to the bathroom and to catch the thief, good idea... i will keep in mind. hahahahha

Anonymous said...

funny ... sending a guy to the bathroom after stealing your milk hahahah

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, I had the exact same experience. I was having a racy phone call with my now ex when I got call waiting that my girlfriends were coming in ten minutes to pick me up to go out (Id lost track of time). Without getting off the line with my boyfriend, I got up and went to race to the bathroom to start curling my hair... opening the door right into my male roomate's face. Served him right for peeping. He had a huge bruise for a week.