Tuesday, June 26, 2007

I also had a bad experience, as well.

Before I moved into current apartment, I paid a japanese agency to look for a person who rents a room out. They introduced me to this weird old Japanese lady who lives in co-op in Foresthill. I didn't know what the co-op is at the time. She told me all nice things and she never mentioned this is co-op and she wasn't allowed to have a roommate and they don't allow people to move in on weekends.I decided to rent the room immediately, because I was too busy to think about it. Then, I told her that my next day off is Saturday and Sunday, I would hire a mover and move in on Saturday. She didn't say anything that we can't.

When the day came, the mover went to the apartment, and the super came out and they had an argument and they were told to leave, because this was the weekend. I insisted that I paid for the mover and she didn't mention about it, so the mover and my boyfriend who helped me my moving accused her that it was her fault. She said she was sorry. Anyway, successfully I move in but every single time, I went out, she locked the chain and other locks, which she gave me only one key to them, I couldn't go in and out freely, so it was very convenient. In addition, she seemed to live alone for a long time, she didn't get used to live with someone.

She complained everything like she had to. She told me it seemd like I am the owner of this apartment because I have a good credit and good job and I got a lot of mails from everywhere, while she doesn't have anything to be sent. And she told me she wants to clean the rest of the room, so I don't have to clean. But she started nagging that I don't clean anything, when lost the interest to use the klitchen and ate out everyday, there was no reason why I had to clean. I moved out after 1 month because I recognized that this lady has a mental problem, which I have seen in the hosital where I work at. She was too lonely, so wanted to have a company. If she has money, she would have hired a companion to talk with. Unfortunately, she didn't have any money, I can see.When my sister came to NY and stayed with me for 5 days, which I told her before I decided to move in with her, that my sister was coming to visit me and stay with me, she said it would be OK, but when she came, she started saying that I told her that she would come next year. I

n NY, thing changes, why would I hav e to talk about next year, I judged she was crazy. And after than she tried to convince my sister that I am a bad person who doesn't clean anything. The apartment was in worse condition. The plumbing was clogged and small garbages she flushed in the kitchen, comes back out of the bath tub and she blamed that for me and former girl who lived with her for 3 months. I am ashamed as a the same japanese.

1 comment:

Kerian said...

Huh, that sounds like one crazy lady.
Hope you're better of now that you've moved. :)