Monday, December 18, 2006

James has left a new comment on your post "I have never felt so unwelcome anywhere!":

Read the original post:

Geez, that reminds me of 3 months ago when I returned to Arizona! I took a house rental on 116th and Alabama. NEVER AGAIN FOLKS! NEVER AGAIN. Oh my gosh...I decided to put a roommate ad on myspace searching for a decent roommate offering a place around the area, and decided to see how it went.


There was this big fat lady who answered it back and directed me to her profile. Ugh. Ok, now I figured I'd be nice and hospitable and make it work. I try to not look at people only from the outside and said to myself come on now, don't be shallow.

I wish I would have been shallow AND crude now.

It was all nice and wonderful over email, myspace, and even on the phone until I got there! It turned out that this nasty 380lb plumper wanted me to be her sex slave and worship her for being a BBW! I said HELLL NOOO!!! I am NOT into that. Then she told me ok, well if you want to be my roommate and you don't want to sleep with me, you have to be gone at least 13 hours per day to give me time to find and fuck other men. WHAAAAT?! WHAAAT?!! Omg. I came there to be a roommate, NOT an on-call dildo for the Michelin-man's sister. And I wasn't going to pay to live there when I wasn't allowed to live there! Wtf. She decided that she didn't want a roommate after I told her there might be times I'm not at work for more than 8 hours and decide to come home and spend time at my room. She wanted me to move out at the end of the month, but I told her if she gave me even half of what I paid her back I'd move out the next day. It was a deal.

Today's lesson: Never, EVER move in with a fat nasty sex-crazed BBW from myspace! You'll regret it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol... that's the funniest thing i've heard all day.

Anonymous said...

Well, uh, duh! What kind of roommate did you think you'd find on myspace?

Anonymous said...

Well, uh, duh! What kind of roommate did you think you'd find on myspace?