Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Practicing Stripper

In my forth year of university I answered an ad in the school centre for a roommate. Quiet nondrinking muslim girl looking for a roomie. Rent was cheap and since I'm on the wagon, figured why not. Nice girl. Divorced when she caught her husband in bed with his friend, and it turned out she was a stripper. It was a wild and wacky couple of months. Sort of fun and well... she did practice her routine at home and ask for reviews. Never brought my girlfiriend over thats for sure. Guy friends always were dropping by for no reason though.

Type rest of the post here

1 comment:

Chris Pardue said...

My father, after his divorce, started going to divorce care classes. He said that there was a stripper girl there, always stripping at the little social functions. Go figure.